[wiblind] Re: Window-Eyes demo

  • From: "kmducat" <kmducat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:19:43 -0500

Hi John, Do you use Window Eyes? Does it work pretty well with developer's tools like MS Visual Studio and SQL?

I have trouble using JAWS with mouse overs on certain Internet sites and with Concur - our application for submitting expense reports - it has those menus which appear depending on which filed you land in.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>