[wiblind] Re: RP Support Group

  • From: Ann Mittelstadt <katmit_32199@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:15:58 -0500

Hi Group,

Yes I got the email, but unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend
either. I am doing an overnight with my Girl Scout Troup in Madison and going
to an event with them and also suppose to go to the Movie with my Cadette
troop. Please send me the notes also.

Thanks and hope you learn a lot for me.

Ann  Mittelstadt

From: tsscdavis@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wiblind] Re: RP Support Group
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:08:48 -0500

Hi Group:

I will be unable to attend due to the busy nature of this Saturday for my
family. My wife and son are returning from a camping trip, and have to go right
to a service project for his Boy Scout troop. I will be walking my daughter to
her departure point for an out of town all day service project she will be
going to.

My family will be leaving on vacation on Thursday of next week, as well. Never
a dull moment around here! Please send notes, it sounds interesting.

Thanks,
Tim Davis