[wiblind] Re: RP Support Group

  • From: "Davis Family" <tsscdavis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:08:48 -0500

Hi Group:

I will be unable to attend due to the busy nature of this Saturday for my
family. My wife and son are returning from a camping trip, and have to go right
to a service project for his Boy Scout troop. I will be walking my daughter to
her departure point for an out of town all day service project she will be
going to.

My family will be leaving on vacation on Thursday of next week, as well. Never
a dull moment around here! Please send notes, it sounds interesting.

Thanks,
Tim Davis