[wiblind] New Member Needs Ride To June 1 Meeting

  • From: "John Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:32:14 -0500

All,

I have an acquaintence  who has lost most of her vision over the past few
years. I am trying to talk her into attending our June 2 meeting. I was
thinking it might be an easier sell if I could tell her that I had arranged
a ride to the meeting. She lives in the Normandy Apartments on Sheboygan
Avenue on Madison's west side.  Could anyone who is getting a ride to the
meeting pick her up on the way?

I am taking the bus, as usual. She doesn't want to do that.