[wiblind] Re: Dining In the Dark

  • From: "Stout, Jodi" <Jodi.Stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:14:23 -0400

Please for the moment update my e-mail address to alan.stout@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Jodi Stout

-----Original Message-----
From: wiblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wiblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Heim
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:37 PM
To: wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wiblind] Dining In the Dark

All,

The Foundation Fighting Blindness is having a fund raiser here in Madison
called "Dining In the Dark".  Speakers at the event will be Wisconsin Men's
Basketball coach, Bo Ryan  and Dr. David Gamm of the University of
Wisconsin. The event will feature a dinner during which all light in the
room is extinguished and the food will be served by blind waiters.

We need to find enough blind people to serve as waiters for this event. The
waiters will be paid although I have no idea how much yet.  The event is at
the Concourse Hotel in downtown Madison. Its sometime in September, I forgot
the exact date.

The Foundation Fighting Blindness funds research into finding curs for
retinal diseases. They hope to raise $250,000 from this  event. If you are
at all interested in serving as a waiter, please let me know.

Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.