Sendero Maps Release
- From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:24:43 -0700
Atlas in the 21st century! Davis, CA, June 28, 2010Sendero Group expands the power of accessible location information to the Windows PC with Sendero Maps. Sendero Maps allows the user to have fun exploring his or her environment and to develop location literacy in the process. Sendero Maps can be used by itself on the PC or as a partner product to the five other Sendero GPS products.
With an intuitive user interface and the power of the PC, accessible maps are at your fingertips. Just type a destination, select a route and you are on your way. Sendero Maps for the PC enables you to:
* Explore rural roads or city streets, intersection-by-intersection.* Record personal Points of Interest and add rich audio content like restaurant menus or museum descriptions.
* Hear your direction of travel. Check the odometer for distance traveled.* Search a 15 million Points Of Interest database in North America for everything from airports to zoos and choose one as your destination.
* Create and follow a route to that destination. * Easily save and print or emboss routes to take with you or to share.* Create longer more complex routes on the PC and then transfer them to your Sendero GPS 2010 product.
Pricing:Sendero Maps is included at no additional charge with new Sendero GPS 2010 full product purchases beginning April 1, 2010 and with SenseNav 2010 when it is released.
Customers who upgrade to Sendero GPS 2010 or SenseNav 2010 when it is released can purchase Sendero Maps for an introductory price of $78 through July 31.
Mobile Geo 2.5 customers or StreetTalk VIP users can purchase Sendero Maps for and introductory price of $188 through July 31.
For those without any Sendero products, the stand-alone price for Sendero Maps is $398.
If you purchase an Apex or other BrailleNote from Sendero, Sendero Maps will be included at no additional charge for a limited time.
A 30-day trial is available for owners of a 2010 version.Orders must be placed directly with Sendero on-line or at 1-888-757-6810. Be prepared to provide your serial number and product version.
http://senderogroup.com/products/shopmaps.htm Contact Sendero Group: http://www.senderogroup.com Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810 Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800 Change Subscription Status: http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm
Other related posts:
- » Sendero Maps Release - Kim Casey