Sendero February highlights

Check out the updated Sendero super deals page for a steal. http://senderogroup.com/news/deals.htm

Speaking of super deals, Sendero will beat any price worldwide on the combination of a BrailleNote and GPS. Call us.

When you are ready to trade in your mPower on an Apex, contact Sendero and we will take good care of you. Even if you have a competitive product, discounts are also being offered.

In case you hadn't heard, Mobile Speak 4 and Geo version 2 are available, free upgrade if purchased after September 1, 2009. Call to order.

We will now start announcing each month, "where in the world is Mike?" or other members of the Sendero team on the road.
Mike at Brown University February 9.
Coming up in March, Washington DC, Mount Shasta for the State ski championships, The Paralympics in Vancouver as part of the White House delegation, the CSUN conference in San Diego and maybe a trip to Europe or Chicago.

Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/senderogps) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davis-CA/Sendero-GPS/320143315620?v=wall) or join the GPS-Talk users email list (http://senderogroup.com/social_media/email.htm) to hear about product and travel adventures or to share yours.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800

Change Subscription Status:
http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm