[wgp] Re: Life is bad

  • From: Samantha Lovejoy <samantha_lovejoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wgp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I will actually be en-route to Seattle tomorrow night,
so I won't be able to participate.  I will hopefully
get a chance to meet up with Chuck and would like to
get an idea of where we are at.  I hope to have more
time in the upcoming weeks to devote to
"extracurricular" activities :-).

Have a great week,
Sam