[wgp] Life is bad

  • From: charles mcknight <chuckmcknight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wgp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, Samantha won't be able to make the
Tuesday meeting this week. As I will be starting my three week USA-Europe tour
next week, I will likely be unable to make the meetings after next week (9 hour
time difference and all). Please don't wait for me to be there to work on the
use cases. We sort of need to get moving on those (my apologies for not being
as focused as I should have been on that front).

On a different front, after I get back we should have a working CVS server and
a web site to get to it with 2-3 weeks. I finally got all of my hardware issues
resolved and am able to hit the server from my desk at work so I have high
expectations of slapping together a basic web site for us to use. As I have
time (read: complete the last of my coursework), I will be adding a private
mailing list and email services as well as eventually getting a static IP this
summer for more reliable access. Yes, that means it's dynamic IP using
dyndns.org for a while or forwarding the current dynamic address for the server.

Y'all take care and I'll talk to you tomorrow evening!

Do you Yahoo!?