[wgdrmusic] Re: Carole Hausner Local BG Musician finalist for songwriting contest at Merlefest!!

  • From: Peter Drescher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wgdrmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 09:02:35 -0400

Jennifer, all:

Nice to see we have this list...

I have a question.. Why don¹t we give away more tickets to concerts,
festivals, etc.  Is that only because we don¹t have people solicit them or
is it more a practice that the station has not pursued?  There are quite a
few events coming up this summer that would be good giveaways for Judy H.
and I¹s show around Folk, bluegrass, etc.   I am sure we could solicit some
giveaway tickets.

Also.. Anyone seen the new John Hiatt CD that I solicited from the label?
They say they sent it, but I have never seen it.  My mailbox was ³cleaned
out² of some music that I solicited recently.  (Like to talk about that
³policy² too sometime)  Have found the others.. Would like to play John on
my show.  Anyone seen it?

Peter Drescher