[wgdrmusic] Re: Carole Hausner Local BG Musician finalist for songwriting contest at Merlefest!!

  • From: "Merry Gangemi" <mgangemi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wgdrmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:24:24 -0400

Jen? You still there? No lunch?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jennifer Isaacs
  To: wgdrmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 3:03 PM
  Subject: [wgdrmusic] Carole Hausner Local BG Musician finalist for
songwriting contest at Merlefest!!

  Carole writes -

  Hi Jennifer,

  Wondering if you received my package about the Honeysuckle bluegrass concert
Sunday April 12 from 4 - 6 PM at the Langdon Street Cafe?  Was hoping it could
be announced and perhaps you folks might want to play something from the
Honeysuckle CD.

  Also, wanted to pass along that I, along with Colin McCaffrey as co-writer,
just became a finalist for the Chris Austin Songwriting Contest at Merlefest
this year - bluegrass category - for "Love Gone By" - track 6 on my Still Hear
Your Voice CD.  So I'll be playing it down there!

  Jennifer Isaacs - Music Director

  WGDR 91.1FM
  Community Radio at Goddard College
  P.O. Box 336
  Plainfield, VT 05667
  www.wgdr.org
  (802) 454-7367 (X 3)

  For phone tracking - All day Mondays. Flexible times the rest of the week.