[Westcott Radio] Re: recording computer in studio

  • From: Ccdatsme <ccdatsme@xxxxxxx>
  • To: westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 22:34:16 -0400 (EDT)

Excellent--much appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny <dannyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: westcottradio <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 20, 2012 10:27 pm
Subject: [Westcott Radio] Re: recording computer in studio

Understood.

Andy and I are trying to strategize the answer.  And in any case, we do have
other computers we can use, now that its not simply a noise issue.  Either way,
we can have this sorted out by next weekend.

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Ccdatsme <ccdatsme@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't want to be too pushy here, but I certainly hope this can be resolved by
next week.  We have guest programmers driving in from Baltimore--one of several
parties who donated $100 each to SCR for the chance to program an episode of
TIRnRR--and they're going to want their show archived.  We raised roughly $1200
in donations from listeners like these this year, and we need to fully hold up
our end of the bargain.  Again, I know we can only do what we can, but there is
some urgency here.