[Web Team] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Adam Gordon" <a_k_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:05:24 -0400

What we need to figure out is who actually reads the e-mails, I think there
were 4 or 5 of us there but we need most of the team there to have a
meeting. LISTEN UP! IF YOU ARE READING THIS REPLY AND BE COUNTED! Basicly we
should have a meeting with everyone who actually replys, anyone else
probably doesnt care anymore. - Adam