[Web Team] Re: Is anyone still alive??!?!?!?

  • From: "Adam Gordon" <a_k_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 21:45:48 -0400

Hrrmm... Now why is there such a big gap in communication between the HS and
the webmaster, but anyway, I dont think that a meeting would be necessary if
there is nothing we can do right now. Although a decision was never reached
on a change in design which could be discussed in a meeting if we still want
to go in a different direction. Thanx for the update, a meeting would be on
Thursday if at all possible. - Adam