[Web Team] Re: Is anyone still alive??!?!?!?

  • From: Michael Form <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 21:30:21 -0400

The main piece we have left is for each teacher to review their section on
the website, and let us know if they want anything changed. Unfortunately,
the current active PWHS website is out-of-sync with the one done by the Web
Team. That is, changes were made on an older copy by the Colonial webmaster
(then uploaded), after we had already performed our own changes on a
similar copy (which was never uploaded). Therefore, we cannot simply upload
our copy--as it would then erase the changes made by Dave Sherman (the
webmaster). Unfortunately, the part of the current PWHS that isn't updated
online (but is updated in our copy) is the teacher pages. Therefore, we
aren't able to get teachers to review their portions of the website, as
they wouldn't be looking at the most up-to-date copy the Web Team did. At
the moment, it is out of our control. I have been waiting for Dave Sherman
to get back to Mr. Engel, but to my knowledge, that has yet to happen. I
will speak to Mr. Engel again this week, though I am doubtful of
accomplishing much the remainder of the year due to this setback.
Wednesday is not a viable day for me. However, if you wish to still hold a
meeting--after I have explained the current situation--let me know, and I
will schedule one.
Thanks.

- Mike