[website-critique] Re: www.discountours.com

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:21:20 -0500

I like the suit case... and how it shows each link.  That works really well
for the sit.

I have to agree with Peter on the Mouse Trails... but what can you do if
that is what the customer wants.

I see what you mean about the animated gif at the top of the pages, but I
don't think it will be something noticeable by a potential customer (they
will be to busy cursing the Mouse Trails! LOL)  It is something that is
notices by designers, but I don't think it's something that is really a
major problem.

All in all, I think the site is great!  It's clean and fresh and easy to
navigate.  The colors fall into place quite well also.  On a scale of
1 - 10 I would give it an 8.5.. taking off for the Mouse Trails.  But since
*that* is something the customer wants, I would give the over all design a
10!  :o)

Great job!

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy