[website-critique] linking to javascript like it was a linked css- what's wrong?

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <davidbrucejr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 05:18:11 -0500

I found this really cool mouseover script at:
http://www.siteexperts.com/tips/elements/ts28/page1.asp

It's cool because it can do image mouseovers and fill in a
text box...

I put the script on one page on one of my domains:
http://www.email-marketing-tactics.com

that works.

I tried to do the linked to main.js on my main site and it doesn't
work???

the script is at:
http://www.heftyhosting.com/main.js
# I left the comments in as required by the script author

where I want to use it is on the home page:
http://www.heftyhosting.com

on the text link that says:
"Click Here to make as much as $500 month"

I want the mouseover to say:
"Earn recurring profits...yada, yada"

what is wrong?
is it cause I have the font styles managed by a linked stylesheet?
http://www.heftyhosting.com/main.css

Thanks...

# this is a great idea for a list Peter!
# I'm gonna send some Warriors to this list

David Bruce Jr.

Please Forward This Email to a Friend