[website-critique] Re: http://www.GusAndCo.com

  • From: "Jack Hand" <jackhand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:50:32 +0000

Greg,

  I'd put 'FL' next to the first instance of the word 'Jacksonville''
as, there are other Jacksonville's in the USA.  That way, the user
doesn't have to scroll down to the location to find out it is in FL.

  Also, I would show a map with the location address.  Easier for
the potential customer to relate to the location.

  Also, how about a tag for 'specials'.  Customers can check it from
time to time to see if there is a special.  Would keep customers and
potential custumers coming back to the site - not for just a one-time
look.

  Also, how about a area where the customer/potential customer can
leave feedback.  Ie, asking if the business carried shoe laces or boot laces
or shoe polish, etc.  Something for the business to see what potential
customers would want.  I was looking for some laces recently and had to
visit several stores before I was able to find something useable.

  Other than that, nice.      Jack