[website-critique] computertalkshop.com

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <EricCVogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:29:13 -0400

I have changed the home page around. I dropped the web rings, moved the
pass-it-on link to the sidebar and added a Crucal.com ad. Do you think the ad
is intrusive? I am tring to find ways of getting donations.

I will be adding a Amazon or PayPal donation box. I just have to figure out the
service that takes the least. I have found PayPal to be the one with the
prefered, but I do not qualify for that since I didn't transfer an account
there. So I have to re-evaluate the two. Please give me feedback on this.

www.computertalkshop.com

Thank you,
Eric Vogel

Please Forward This Email to a Friend