[website-critique] broke my formmail page...table row or column question

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:25:32 -0500

I broke my form on my signup page...

decided to start over from scratch and use some of what I just
learned as the old (broken) one was built with FrontPage.

I'm a little unclear as how to build tables without the wysiwyg editors

Could someone please look at:
http://www.heftyhosting.com/order4.html and tell me how to get the
tables to sit side by side as opposed to on top of each other vertically
as they are now?

ps, I'm kicking myself for not backing up the original page by
renaming the one I was fooling with<hiding under rock>

also I'm testing the differences between notetabpro and arachophilia as
html editors...could we start a poll about which ones everyone uses and why?

Thanks
David Bruce Jr.
Administrator
http://www.heftyhosting.com