[website-critique] Re: {Take A Tip-Leave A Tip} Happy New Year!

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:54:56 -0500

ditto on the Happy New Year to the list

Ty, could you make a New Years Resolution to keep your
aol bashing to yourself please.

aol needs bashing to a point, but it does have it's place in the world.
the total number of people on the net would be very, very, VERY
small if it wasn't for aol.

The vast majority of Internet users have no desire what so ever to
even begin to WANT to know how to set up, configure or fiddle with
even the most basic internet settings.

There are 7 year olds and 80 year olds that can reach out and touch
one another because of aol- that is a GOOD thing.

I'm asking for you to drop the bashing on THIS list because what you're
doing generates too much flaming back and forth filling up my inbox with
useless banter between factions that are not going to see things the other
sides way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
David