[website-critique] Site ranked #2!!!!

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:33:20 -0500

I'm number *TWO*!!  :o)  <happy feet dance>

Check it out!

"Sites are ranked and ordered by popularity. The more interest a
site receives at WebbieWorld, the higher it appears on the list.
The order is top to bottom on the left column, then top to
bottom on the right."

This was just the perfect thing I needed right now!

(Please, vote for me if you go!)  :o)

Tina Chapman
Web Design and Hosting
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that
we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any
friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy

Please Forward This Email to a Friend