[website-critique] Re: Revamp of szaroconsulting.com

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:27:02 -0500

Opps, forgot to tell ya'll what I'm running for my browser, etc.

Win98SE, 1024 x 768 IE 6.0, NS 4.7, NS 6.1, Opera, AOL (hey, gotta check
them too, ya know! LOL)

Sites look good in all browsers.

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy