[website-critique] Re: Revamp of szaroconsulting.com

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:24:08 -0500

WOW!  You really did *revamp* it!  I think it looks terrific!  I like the
way you had it before, but this is even better!  Sharp, clean and easy on
the eyes.  Great job, Peter.  I think I'm gonna have to take some lessons
from you... (read that as, steal some of your ideas!)  :oD

I do like this one so much better.

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy