[website-critique] Re: Revamp of szaroconsulting.com

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:03:00 -0500

Know this was directed at Eric, but I just have to put in my 2 cents.  I
love it.  I've not had any problems with it at all.  There isn't a lot of
major changes, just a few subtle ones.  OE 6 is great too.  Again, subtle
changes, but I've not seen any buggy activity yet.

I would recommend the upgrade.

Tee

==============
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer
DesignWorks
Web Design and Hosting
http://www.dsgnworks.com
We Believe In Design That Works!

Voice Mail: 270-748-1675
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- John F. Kennedy