[website-critique] Re: Moved my .gif images and broke javascript

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:59:37 -0600

Hi David,

I'm glad to see that you joined up here!  It's a great group and the
critiques you get here are very good.  No ugly slamming, just good
information and ideas!

I have a script somewhere that may handle what you are wanting.  Lets see if
I have this right.  In the status bar, you want something static to show up
there, and NOT the URL of the site that the mouse is hovering over...
correct?  If so... I'll look for the script (or someone else may pop up with
one) and post it here for you.

Tee

----
Tina Chapman