[website-critique] Re: I have a hosting customer who wants me to host 20 domains for $50

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:40:56 -0500

My $10 month package allows 4 gigs a month bandwidth
http://www.heftyhosting.com/hosting/index.html#1

10,000 hits a month with no graphics may work out to only
a gig a month.

If my math is right then it's a bargain for both him and me.

I'd set a quota so he can't go over it. His sites would go down
if he did.

David