[website-critique] Re: How do I install new fonts?

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:49:19 -0500

thanks Tee,
I was wanting to use them in graphics. I ingored fonts
for a long time because of what you said about my
website surfers possibly not having those fonts installed.

Looking over my log files I see an occasional win95 user,
even an AOL 4.0 once in a while.

my first attempts at graphics editing are so basic...

I wanted to spice em up a little.
it was surprisingly easy to install em.

David Bruce Jr.
Administrator