[website-critique] Re: How do I install new fonts?

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:18:14 -0600

David,

One thing to keep in mind about fonts if you are building a web site... if
you use special fonts in your html... the person viewing the page must
*also* have the same fonts on their system.  If not.. they just look like
plain old everyday font faces to them.  Unless of course they are in a
graphic.. but any that you use in your html, must be on the other persons
computer too.

Just a little tip I learned along the way from when I first started and was
so disappointed that others couldn't see my pretty fonts! :o)

Tee

----
Tina Chapman
Owner/Designer