[website-critique] Re: Help!

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:37:42 -0600

Hi Peter,

I had to download the newest NS's cause I lost everything in my last crash..
didn't want to have to download them right now, since my new computer
shipped today...

Anyway.. in NS6.2, they ALL show up fine.  In Communicator.. it's 4.08...
doesn't show up there.. only every other page (2, 5, etc.).  And in IE 6.0
all is well.

Is there a problem using nested tables or more than one table in NS
Communicator?

Also, I asked the client and he said this is the first time it's happened.
Not really sure what I've done different.. but obviously.. I've done
*something*!  :o)

Thanks,

Tee

----