[website-critique] Re: Freelance Contract

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:13:57 -0600

Vania,

Here is a site that used to have downloadable contracts.  They are what I
base mine on.  I don't see the actual contracts listed here any longer, but
this part of the site does give some valuable information that you can use
to build off of.

http://www.roostergraphics.com/Cinfo.html

Hope it helps.

Tee