[website-critique] Re: Freelance Contract

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:13:57 -0600

Here is a site that used to have downloadable contracts.  They are what I
base mine on.  I don't see the actual contracts listed here any longer, but
this part of the site does give some valuable information that you can use
to build off of.

Hope it helps.

Tina Chapman

We believe in Design that Works!