[website-critique] Re: CSS classes problem...I changed the color of a unvisited link...

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:37:59 -0500

I think the solution is to make a separate stylesheet declaration
(if that's what you call em) on the page...

I added a class declaration between the <head> </head> tags on that page:

<!--

A.white:link {
 COLOR: #FFFFFF;
 TEXT-DECORATION: underline;

--> </style>

Having done so how to I call the class with the href ???

<a class="white" href xxxx, yada, yada>

is this correct?
thanks
David Bruce Jr.