[webproducers] Re: salaries question

  • From: Karen Haight <klh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:16:21 -0500 (EST)

Eric:

Thank you for this response.  I am particularly grateful for your
thoroughness:  you set a high standard for this list.  Also your note
about brokering some of that info (i.e., for a fee!) is understood.

I think it would be useful for us to hear and respond to your rant about
job titles and definitions.  So many problems can be traced to semantic
confusion -- and avoided by semantic clarity.  And don't get me started on
the subject of jargon.

Thanks again,

Karen (Haight)