[webproducers] Re: replying to msgs

  • From: "Dana" <dana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:01:32 -0700

I agree ...

DANA SANDERSON | BUSINESS MANAGER
SANDERSON STUDIOS
P 650.851.6832    C 650.580.5396
www.Sanderson-Studios.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dgsanderson

-----Original Message-----
From: webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Shaw
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 10:54 AM
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webproducers] Re: replying to msgs

Hmmm, I can see the argument either way.  I actually do prefer the list
reply vs the individual... call me lazy, but it's quicker and easier to
reply to a discussion. ;-)
David

--
"Making peoples lives easier daily... since 1969"

w: http://spinjunkey.wordpress.com

--=

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your
posts and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public
web archive.

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9