[webproducers] Re: persuading a project manager that formal testing is important???

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:12:39 -0400

Another option is to get the client in on this as early as possible so they
understand the importance. One tactic to get buy-in from the client is to
ask them if they want to be included in the testing process for example. If
it's QA for usability often you need to involved the client because they can
provide you with their client list to get testers from existing clients.

Morry