[webproducers] Re: persuading a project manager that formal testing is important???

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:00:15 -0400

Ok so we all recognize that this is a huge problem in working in agency's.
Now the big questions is if there's something we can do about it.  One
person working for one company going against the whole AE establishment is
hardly the answer. But is there anything we as a group could do to change
the mindset? Perhaps one thing we as the Web Producers/Project Mangers
Organization could do is to establish "best practices" or some industy
standards.  When WPO was started it was primarily for this very reason.
Right now there are lots of orgs for designers, for programmers, for IA's
but there was nothing to speak of for web /digital pm's.

Thought's anyone?

Morry