[webproducers] Re: persuading a project manager that formal testing is important???

  • From: PeterV <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:00:43 +0200

Hi Tia,
usually experience is the main factor that makes them see the light. I've
had the same problem. The reason PM's don't like testing sometimes is that
it eats into their budget/deadlines. You have to convince them it really
saves them money/time. The best way I found to explain it is call it "risk
management". Explain the risk they run by not testing.
Cheers,
Peter

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx