[webproducers] Re: list design

  • From: Justin Kim <jlkim@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:09:00 -0400

        As one of the numbskulls that replied to the list, I thought
I'd weigh in.  Since this list doesn't seem to generate that much
discussion, it might make sense to not set the reply-to to the list.

        That said, in my experience, the normal behavior of most of
the lists I've been on has been reply to list.  Had I not been
preoccupied when hitting reply (or was less of a bonehead), I'd have
fixed the To: line before sending.

To access our webform (instead of sending e-mail) for popular commands
including subscribe, unsubscribe, digest, and vacation  visit
www.WebProducers.org. You can also access the list archive at the website.

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx