[webproducers] Re: list design

        As one of the numbskulls that replied to the list, I thought
I'd weigh in.  Since this list doesn't seem to generate that much
discussion, it might make sense to not set the reply-to to the list.

        That said, in my experience, the normal behavior of most of
the lists I've been on has been reply to list.  Had I not been
preoccupied when hitting reply (or was less of a bonehead), I'd have
fixed the To: line before sending.

Justin

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx