From: Keren Solomon [mailto:kerensolomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:01 PM
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webproducers] how do I print a web page that's done in Flash?

Feels like such a dumb question... please respond off-list.  I'm in the
middle of trying to prepare for a meeting tomorrow and can't believe I can't
figure it out (also can't believe I never had to do this before, but of
course, stuff like this always happens the night before a meeting, doesn't
it?...)

thanks in advance!

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx