[webproducers] first ever WebProducers get together

  • From: Morry Galonoy <galonoym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:39:01 -0400

Hey out there I'm going to try to organize the first ever Web Producer (WP)
get together.  From the survey that we did 83% of those that completed the
survey said they were interested in local WP Klatches.

As our first meeting I'm thinking informal, social, perhaps some drinks and
maybe even food.  I'm going to organize the one in New York since that's
where I am and for those of you elsewhere in the world feel free to organize
in your area.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a venue here in New York City?  Would you
prefer it to be hosted in an offices or outside in a bar or restaurant or
something along those lines?

Thanks,

Morry

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me,
webproducers-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   -Morry