[webproducers] Re: creating accessible websites and how itimpacts the project life cycle

I worked with you, for all of a few months. You left just after I started.
Faye Horowitz hired me as an assistant producer...I think it was late 96
early 97 or something like that.

How are you doing? Where are you working now?

I'm at Lehman Brothers. Webcast Project Manager. I went through hell in the
downturn, but I'm coming out the other end okay.

Let me know what you've been up to.

Take care.
--
Sincerely,

Anthony P. Zeoli
496 Court Street, Apt 3
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Tel:  718-858-7876
Cel:  917-705-4700
eFax: 718-504-4337
eMail: tonyzeoli@xxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.netmix.com

AIM: djtonyz
Yahoo: djtonyz
MSN: tzeoli
ICQ: 251999694

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.