[webproducers] Re: client project hours software

  • From: "Michael Shirey" <mshirey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 01:23:29 -0400

Veritime

http://www.pcfworks.com/

From: webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of morry
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 7:32 PM
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webproducers] client project hours software

Any suggestions for software that helps you keep track of hours on
client

projects?

Also if there are any that have a PDA and desktop version that would be

great!

Thanks

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of
the archive.