[webproducers] change templates

Does anyone have a template they use or especially like to keep track of
changes that are requested to a site? You know those little nitty gritty
changes that creep up on you if you don't keep track of them?

If you do I'd love to see it cos I'm not crazy for mine that I do in excel.
It's just something simple for me to keep track of and check off as they get
done and print out to give to the team.

Thanks,

Morry

morry w. galonoy
producer
ruder finn interactive
t   212 715 1561
f   212 715 1663

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me,
webproducers-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   -Morry