[webproducers] change templates

  • From: Morry Galonoy <galonoym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:06:15 -0400

Does anyone have a template they use or especially like to keep track of
changes that are requested to a site? You know those little nitty gritty
changes that creep up on you if you don't keep track of them?

If you do I'd love to see it cos I'm not crazy for mine that I do in excel.
It's just something simple for me to keep track of and check off as they get
done and print out to give to the team.

morry w. galonoy
ruder finn interactive
t   212 715 1561
f   212 715 1663

Too Many Messages? Try Digest Mode! simply send a message with "set digest" in
the subject to webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe or unsubscrbe to the webproducers list send a message with either
"subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the subject to

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me,
webproducers-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   -Morry