[webproducers] Wiki for web producer resources

  • From: Dinos Papoulias <dinosp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:31:06 -0500

Hi all,
Just a quick update from recent discussions: we've started on the wiki and
would like to make sure that everybody is included that would like to help.
Send me a quick email if you'd like to be included in the working group.

Also - have your document templates and anything else ready - we want to
build the most comprehensive list here!

Thank you everyone!

Dinos

page_id=9

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal
information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
e-mail)