[webproducers] Where to look for Producers/PMs in NYC

  • From: David Hopper <dm_hopper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:25:59 -0400

Hello,
I'm looking for some advice on recommended recruiters/headhunters for digital
producers/PMs in NYC (only the good ones!).  Specifically those who specialize
in agency work as opposed to client-side or publishing.  Have been out of the
local market for a while so wondering who people can recommend.
Many thanks in advanceDavid
--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.