[webproducers] Re: Web query

  • From: "Michael Cervieri" <michael.cervieri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nogui41@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:03:25 -0400

Hi Laura,

Sorry if this is a doublepost but I think I responded to the list
yesterday from the wrong email address.

In any case, here's what I wrote:

If you're in NYC we offer new media bootcamps and recently did so for
some former 60 Minutes and CBS Evening News producers.

They basically focus on delivering online video, different codecs and
formats for doing so, strategies and Final Cut Pro hands-on tutorials,
etc. Ditto podcasting if its wanted.

It's usually 2-3 sessions and tailored to your needs.

If you'd like to discuss your particular needs, please feel free to
contact me at mcervieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Michael

On 8/24/06, Laura Marino <nogui41@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi David:
>
> Thanks for your reply. I live in Jersey City, New
> Jersey--great access into New York city or of course,
> the NJ area as well.
> The reason why I want to learn more abou the web is
> 'cause I believe that what I do as a broadcast
> producer will have to be integrated to the web and I
> need to acquire that skillset. I"m looking to learn
> more about that, not  necessarily the design end of
> it.
>
> thanks,
> Laura.
>
> --- David Shaw <david.shaw6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi Laura,
> >
> > Where are you located?  The reason I ask is that I
> > know of a couple
> > classes, but they are not online courses.
> >
> > David
> >
> > On 8/23/06, Laura Marino <nogui41@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi:
> > >
> > > I am currently a Broadcast producer who wants to
> > learn
> > > more about web producing.
> > > I would like to integrate my broadcast knowledge
> > and
> > > supplement it with web knowhow so I can continue
> > > stay current.
> > > How do I start: Courses? Books?
> > >
> > > Thanks!

> > protection around
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > >

> > > --

> > VACATION MODE!
> > >
> > > Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
> > information such as
> > > telephone numbers if you do not want them in the
> > public web archive.

> > unsubscribe in the subject to
> > webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > > Getting too many messages from the list? Consider
> > digest mode.
> > >

> > --

> > VACATION MODE!
> >
> > Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
> > information such as
> > telephone numbers if you do not want them in the
> > public web archive.

> > in the subject to webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Getting too many messages from the list? Consider
> > digest mode.

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> --

> Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.

--
mcervieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.