[webproducers] Re: Time Tracking

  • From: "Susan Friesen" <susanfriesen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:09:23 -0700

Hi, I'm actually looking for something similar, but more of a PM software
rather than just tracking
time. One source I've come across is http://www.clockingit.com - does anyone
have any experience
with this and have an opinion one way or the other?

Thanks
Susan

Susan Friesen, B.B.A.
eBusiness Advisor :: Web Developer

eVision Media ~ Definitive eBusiness Solutions Provider
We Listen ~ We Respond ~ We Care

susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.evisionmedia.ca