[webproducers] Time Tracking

Any recommendations for time tracking software?  I'm looking for something
simple and inexpensive that people will actually use.  I'd love to have
something web based, but am 1 step away from doing this the old fashioned
way.

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html