[webproducers] Searching for Web Producer Op

  • From: Michelle Webster <mickelweb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:41:59 -0400

Hello my fellow Web Producers:

I'm looking for my next career op, a permanent one.? I rather

work for a company than freelance.

I'm a Web Producer in Burbank, CA.? It has been?frustrating,
but I?remain optimistic. I've been recruited by agencies, but
no positive results due to the larger competitive job market.
If you know of any?Headhunters (no agency recruiters) or Hiring
Managers that I can contact.? Please reply to my personal email:
mickelweb@xxxxxxx?with WebPro Op in subject line.

I?may be asking for too much in this economy,
but I do believe there are stable career positions out there.
I'm open to a IT Project Manager position as well. Don't want to relocate as
I'm currently in progress?to earn my MBA.

I thank you?in advance for any?assistance from my career colleagues.

Cordially,

Michelle K.?Webster

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.