[webproducers] Re: Rates/Salary/Compensation

  • From: Phillip Madanire <phillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:12:06 -0500

Hi all
Thanks Ari. I meant producers' rates. However thinking about it I
thought it is still very handy to know about the rates of the other
professionals(below). The rates can come in the form of J for Junior,
M for Middle, S for Senior levels. Thanks to all
Producers:
Internet strategists:
Creative directors:
Information architects:
User experience:
Designers:
Programmers:
Thank you

Phillip

On Jan 21, 2007, at 4:05 PM, Ari wrote:

> this is hard to answer. most interactive shops and agencies have a
> rate
> card that lists what different levels of staff cost the client per
> hour.
>
> at the agency i'm at now, that rate card isn't even published because
> the hourly rate for staff is derived from annual salaries.
>
> what i can say is this:
>
> - hourly rates will vary by position and level
> - hourly rates will vary according to market (what you make in Ohio
> ain't the same as NYC due to cost of living)
>
> as for a range...well...design can start as little as $50/hr to
> $100/hr. programmers can cost from $65/hr to $120/hr or more, etc.
>

> --- Grace Yeh <elegraphy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I also have the same problem for this kind of information. Is there a
>>
>> different rates for just creating graphics and logo for a website?
>> How much per hour/per project to charge a client?
>>
>> Also, is there any information to help for freelancer if a client is
>>
>> unwilling to paid a two month project? (They've already used my
>> graphic on their site for last two month!)
>> Thanks for all your help.
>>
>>  From NYC,
>> Grace
>>
>> On Jan 21, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Phillip Madanire wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>>
>>> Would you be kind to let me know the current rates/salary/
>>> compensation we are charging the clients. I am lost in this crazy
>>> good market. You can say the rates hourly, weekly, monthly, salary
>>> wise, project wise or any other kind.
>>>
>>> With much appreciation.
>>>
>>> Phillip
>>>

>>> --

>>> Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g.
>>> address and telephone numbers) if
>>> you do not want them in the public web archive.

>>> to webproducers-
>>> request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-
>>
>>> mail)
>>>
>>> Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
>>> http://webproducers.org/join.html
>>>

>> --

>> Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g.
>> address and telephone numbers) if
>> you do not want them in the public web archive.

>> to webproducers-
>> request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
>> e-mail)
>>
>> Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
>> http://webproducers.org/join.html
>>

> --

> Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g.
> address and telephone numbers) if
> you do not want them in the public web archive.

> to webproducers-
> request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-
> mail)
>
> Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
> http://webproducers.org/join.html

Phillip Madanire

BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES
MARKETING STRATEGY CONSULTING SERVICES